- February 1, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Commercial Carpet Clean, South Florida
When your guests are on vacation, they want the best of the best, and many regular travelers have come to expect just that from your hotel or resort. They may be regular business travelers with possibly years of experience in traveling and staying in luxury hotels all over the world. Or perhaps they are pleasure travelers coming to Miami to see the many sights, do some deep sea fishing, and enjoy the multicultural flavor of Miami. It’s your job as facility manager to make sure your hotel is as perfect as it can be, and a great hotel needs to be clean from the floor up. The best way to do this is to make sure you have the right people on the job in the realm of commercial floor cleaning, and this means hiring Classic Commercial Services. We deliver the best in commercial floor cleaning services in Miami. We offer carpet and hard flooring cleaning. To learn about our carpet cleaning and restoration services, keep reading.
Green Steam Clean™ Carpet Cleaning
- We can clean carpets of all types: wool, wool blends, nylon, polypropylene, polyester, and acrylic.
- While this is called steam cleaning, this is a misnomer. What we actually use is hot water: very hot water.
- We use a truck-mounted piece of equipment that is, quite frankly, a beast of a machine. It heats the water to temperatures of up to 212 degrees. That’s the boiling point and it makes getting the soiled carpets clean.
- Then this monster of a carpet cleaning machine uses its power to suction the water back out, along with all the dirt, and leaves the carpet clean and remarkably dry.
- A short drying time is important when you need to have areas open for guests as quickly as you can.
Dry encapsulation is an impressive way to get carpets clean and is perfect for upscale hospitality industry facilities. This amazing 21st century innovation gets carpets clean and keeps them clean!
When you hear a promise like that, you’ll want to know how it works. The dry encapsulation agent is worked into the carpet with a gentle brush. The agent is worked deep into the fibers. Then, the dirt is essentially captured by the agent in a polymer film. Upon application, the polymer is slightly damp and turns into a film which coats the fibers and separates them from the dirt. When the film dries, it becomes brittle and then is simply vacuumed away during the next routine vacuuming. The polymers also coat the individual fibers of the carpet, which drastically slows the rate at which dirt attaches to the fibers in the future, and so the carpet stays clean.
Dry encapsulation is perfect for commercial applications such as hotels for the following reasons:
- Dries quickly so your carpets can be quickly returned to use
- Removes soil, grit, sand, and allergens.
- Quiet machinery is used so the space can be used without disturbing guests.
- Removes soil immediately
- Increases future cleaning efficiency
- Prevents wicking
- Reduces soiling
- Lowers the cost!
Efficient, quiet and dry! That’s why Classic Commercial Services is trained in dry encapsulation and knows how to apply it correctly.
Call Classic Commercial Services today to ensure your luxury hotel has the cleanest carpets.