Choosing The Right Carpet Cleaning Company
- December 10, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
The American economy thrives on competition. That’s the entire concept of capitalism, the idea that a business or individual can nab more customers from the competition by working harder, thinking smarter, and being creative. That’s true in general in Atlanta, and it’s particularly true when it comes to the commercial carpet cleaning industry.
As a facility manager, you know that making a good impression is key when it comes to your guests and your employees. Carpeting that’s cleaned effectively and efficiently is one of the best ways to do that. But what’s the best way to choose the right carpet cleaning company to partner with?
Glad you asked. Read on for a few tips on what to look for in the right company.
- First of all, check out the company’s reputation. This matters because it proves they operate in an ethical manner, and do what they advertise they do. The last thing you need is to put your facility at the mercy of some sketchy organization that takes the maximum amount of money for providing the minimum amount of services. Spending a little time online checking out review sites is a good way to find out what other customers think of a company. Look for patterns in the comments. While one person can potentially complain about anything, take it seriously if a number of people complain about the same thing. You can also check the company’s rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Next, check to see how much experience the company has. It’s worth your time to stick with a business that’s been around for a while, since they will theoretically be able to do a job quicker and better than a newer firm. Plus, experienced carpet cleaners will be able to solve a wider range of problems.
- While we know that everyone is on a budget, service pricing is a factor as well. The trick is to work with a company that prices fairly. Having said that, you really do get what you pay for, and if you go for the cheapest possible option, you may end up with seriously low-quality results. Do a little research to find out what average prices are, and remember that an ethical company won’t charge outrageously high prices just because they can.
- We know it’s a cliche, but we only have one planet. It’s a fact that our actions affect the planet and the environment. That’s why it’s important to find a company committed to green cleaning solutions. Environmentally friendly processes and products aren’t just better for the environment, but they also don’t contain harmful chemicals that can cause diseases.
- Mistakes happen, and every company is bound to make them. The important part is how a company responds to a mistake or a problem. Great customer service is sadly in short supply in today’s world. The right company will focus on admitting mistakes and solving problems instead of protecting their bottom line. By putting a client’s needs first, a wise company knows high rates of customer satisfaction translates into repeat business and referrals.
- Lastly, always ask if the company will provide a complimentary consultation. This gives you a chance to meet their company representative, ask about their methods, and determine if they will be a good fit. You’ll also get a chance to ask questions that the website may not have answered.