So you’ve made the decision to hire a building cleaning company in Atlanta. And while you’re currently in the process of vetting potential companies, you’re still a little lost as to the exact services that your cleaners will be providing.
To determine this, most cleaning companies utilize a checklist that outlines every potential task that can be completed for your business. This checklist is given to you and you’re able to choose whether you’d like all or some of the tasks completed.
From there, you’ll be quoted a price based on the services that you’ve determined you need. But what exactly does a checklist for a building cleaning company in Atlanta look like?
Let’s dive in and find out.
Daily Cleaning Checklist for Workplace
The daily cleaning checklist for your workplace generally features the typical tasks that you would expect a building cleaning company in Atlanta or Alpharetta to complete for you. They include:
- Emptying trash cans and replacing liners
- Vacuuming all carpets and mats
- Vacuuming and mopping all hard floors
- Dusting surfaces of furniture
- Removing marks/fingerprints/etc. from light switches and door frames
- Wiping all internal glass
- Polishing brass and bright work on cabinets/doors
- Collecting garbage
- Spot cleaning walls and painted surfaces
- Cleaning elevator and stairways
- Performing walk-thru to ensure all areas are clean and properly arranged
Daily Cleaning Checklist for Bathroom, Break Room, and/or Kitchen
In addition to your workplace, most companies outsource cleaning for their bathroom, break room, and kitchen areas as well. And while checklist for these areas is similar to what you’ll find with the workplace, there are a few other services that can be provided for your office in Roswell, including:
- Stocking toilet paper, hand towels, tissues, and soap
- Cleaning and polishing mirrors
- Wiping down doors, sills, towel dispensers, and/or hand dryers
- Cleaning and sanitizing all basins
- Removing splash marks from walls and partitions
Weekly Cleaning Checklist
Additional weekly cleaning needs can include tasks like:
- Spray buffing hard floors
- Cleaning external and external glass with squeegee
Monthly, Quarterly, or Semi-Annual Cleaning Checklist
When you’re working with an experienced building cleaning company in Atlanta, they’ll often provide optional services that can utilized on a monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual basis.
These services include tasks like:
- Carpet cleaning (generally monthly or quarterly depending on foot traffic)
- Tile and grout cleaning (generally semi-annually)
- Floor strip and wax
- Upholstery cleaning
- Drapery cleaning
- Ultrasonic blind cleaning
Customizing a Plan Based on Your Unique Needs
Regardless of what building cleaning company you choose to go with, it’s important that you’re getting the opportunity to choose a service plan that fits the unique needs of your business. One-size-fits-all packages are, in most cases, not optimal.
At Classic Commercial Services, we understand that you need personalized service and we’re committed to setting you up with a service plan that gives you only what you need (and nothing more or less).
We’d love to chat with you about whether or not we can help and offer a free, no-obligation estimate to ensure you know exactly what you’re getting before working with us.
To setup your consultation, simply fill out the short contact form on our website and we’ll get back to you ASAP. We look forward to serving you!